Monday, November 28, 2011

Battle of will's

Tues Nov. 22nd, 2011     "my will vs. God's will" So often, if you are anything like me?...I battle these voices in my head...too many times, they seem to almost be yelling at me...that's not how God works...God's voice is still, look thru the scriptures and read for yourself...people, like me, are always craving the dramatic, the fantastic...like 1 Kings 19:11 "And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and stron...g wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice"....the still small voice of God speaking to the human heart is actually more powerful than outward displays of power or displays of God's judgment. Just try and be still, listen for His will

No comments:

Post a Comment