Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Life.....is a haul

"faith...a prayer, a light-switch, a solitaire game, and a life...?" Luke 17:5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith." it would seem to me on this occasion, the disciples are extremely perceptive. They recognize that great faith in God is needed just to get along in this life...not to mention, especially with people. Have you ever prayed the prayer, "Lord increase my faith" ? You...r wish is like a light-switch, you go over flip it on and instantly you have light! Or like my hand-held game of solitaire, I play it for what seems like forever, until I get a victory...i could play over a hundred games or more before gaining a victory...and when one finally comes, I just start the process all over again....That's Life! Life never stops coming at you, trials, obstacles, circumstances...even after praying, and trying to trust, trying to have faith, faith, that God will intervene...God will make it better...sometimes He does, sometimes it seems He doesn't..."it's a haul, ya know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment