Monday, August 1, 2011

Want to be Certain...Want Personal?

"up close...and personal" Isaiah 43:1 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine" Sometimes I think...I simply take for granted, that we are so precious to the Lord...so precious, that He calls us His children. You see...God twice owns His people. He has right of ownership both as Creator and Redeemer. It's personal, because He says I have called you by your name. It's certain...because He seals it by saying You are mine. Knowing we belong to the Lord is a wonderful answer to fear. We can know that He holds us, protects us, guards us, and cares for us. We can know that He would not have created, redeemed, and called us unless He intended to finish His work in us. How can we be afraid when we know this God is for us, is looking out for our interests?
"Thank You Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment