Saturday, July 2, 2011

Consider it pure joy, whenever you face trials of many kinds?

"What kind of a nut are you, Paul, to glory in tribulations?" Romans 5:3 "We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials..."  The Bible tells us to consider it pure joy, whenever you face trials of many kinds. I haven't achieved that yet...I pray, I am a 'work-in-progress'. God wants to manifest Himself in my life (to prove, put beyond doubt or question.) God uses our trials to do that... I've discovered, "I'm a tough nut, stiffnecked, alot like the children of Israel"...it takes me a long, long time to learn...sometimes, I get it, most times, I don't! In life... there is always pressure, there is always problems...Glory in tribulation? When does glory in tribulation come? If I can just "be still", if I can just "wait upon the Lord"....Thankfully, I do have a hope...Jesus Christ!
I am blessed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment