Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To Each Their Own

"Live and let live, you know?" Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge" You know we live in a very tolerant age...and unfortunately, our tolerance level has become very high. We've become very tolerant of evil. Are we lacking a real hatred of evil? It seems almost illegal to hate anything...Shoot man, we've been taught, you know, we're not to hate anything, and so hate has been put as one of those intolerant words and people who have hatred are put in a category, so we want to accept everybody. "Live and let live," you know, and to develop a tolerance towards evil things. Evil is always seeking to be tolerated. It always is looking for you to compromise and to accept it. The real beginning and the sum of knowledge is really a hatred of evil because God hates evil. There's the 'key', if God hates it, I should! If I am to fellowship with God, I must also hate evil. I cannot tolerate evil in my life if I'm to have true fellowship with God. So, the fear of the Lord is the summation of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.  "I don't wanna be a fool Lord, I do want fellowship with You...Lord help me"

No comments:

Post a Comment