Sunday, July 3, 2011

Six Foot Two and Bullet Proof?"

"I thought I was Superman" Psalm 103:14 "for He knows how we are formed, He remembers that we are dust" Oh, this body consciousness; everything is the body of man. Man has a tendency to magnify his body. I used too do the same, I used to really think I was something...but getting older has changed that...Now, oftentimes I am so disappointed with myself, and I weep because of my disappointment over myself. "Oh, I thought I was stronger than that, I used to be better than that"...its an ongoing constant reminder to me, that I am getting old, and my frame is deteriating...but thankfully, God says: "You didn't disappoint Me. I knew you were dust all the time." God wasn't disappointed; I was disappointed in me. But God knew me, He knew me better than I knew myself. He knew that I was, and am but dust. I thought I was Superman. I thought I could I leap buildings with a single bound, and He knows my frame. "Thank You Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment