Friday, July 1, 2011

"Why'd You Do that Lord?"

"ya know, sometimes...it's a hard pill to swallow?" Job 33:13 "Why do you complain against Him That He does not give an account of all His doings?" "God, what did You do this for? Lord, why did You allow that to happen?" Do I have the right to challenge God? "God doesn't owe you any apologies, God doesn't owe you any explanations." Paul said concerning God that He is as a potter and we are as the clay, and what right has the clay to say to the potter, "Why have You made me like this? Why did You put that wrinkle in me?" As a lump of clay, the Potter has sovereignty over my life. Too often trusting God knows Best, especially regarding a certain circumstance in my life is really hard...and oftentimes I demand explanations from Him, but Job makes it very clear here.....God owes me none..."talk about your hard pill?"

No comments:

Post a Comment