Friday, June 24, 2011

Forest For The Trees

"God can change my attitude?" Ps 62:2,6 "He only is my rock, I shall not be greatly moved: He only is my rock; I shall not be moved." David went from not enough faith in verse 2, to an increased faith in the Lord, in verse 6. You've heard the old saying..."can't see the forest for the trees?" Well thats me...the stuff of life gets in my way...and David of the Bible was no different...so many times, he would come to God with a heavy, heavy heart...really discouraged, and not able to see any relief, or chance of victory...but after a little "prayer-time" with God...and 'poof'! That's our God...and it's glorious when we finally bring things to God in prayer and see how God can just bring a change in our own attitude concerning the situation. "hmmm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment