Monday, June 6, 2011

Quietness Before the Lord, means?

"want strength?" Isaiah 30:15 "Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength" "Trusting God's promise, means..." Returning...Resting...Quietness..Confidence... It's just like God to offer us strength and confidence, in things like quietness? Seems contradictory to the way this world operates doesn't it? Try it today, be quiet before Him and see...I read this morning.....There is no person walking this earth more powerful than a child of God boldly and properly trusting the promise of the living God!
"Help me O Lord, in these times when the voices in  my head try to convince me to panic, to worry...instead of leaning on my own understanding, help me to trust only in YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment