Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Overcome the World?...I just wanna get thru this rut

"How is it I can become a world-overcomer?" You know somethin'?...half the time, I'm not really sure I wanna be a world overcomer, as much as I simply wanna get thru this "rut-in-my-life!" But perhaps, I'm just really a "needy" guy, who is always going thru some "rut"?...and just perhaps God knows that...So he tells me in 1 John 5:5 " Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" It's hard to believe or trust someone you don't know...and how do you get to know someone? You spend time with 'em, watch 'em, even study 'em...Jesus said, "Let me teach you, and you will find rest for your souls" Matt 11:29 More you know Him, easier to trust Him. Job said after going thru his ordeals...."before I thought I'd heard of God, now I know Him"...."Help me Lord, I know YOU are trying to teach me who YOU are...and at the same time, to put my trust in only YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment