Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Hopeless....but there is Hope?

"am I hopeless?...uh Yep!" Hebrews 7:19 "For the law never made anything perfect. But now we have confidence in a better hope, through which we draw near to God." It's hard to believe there are people who still think we can "earn" our way into heaven...I know people personally, who think to themselves..."if I just keep the law, I'm in"...trust me folks, we're hopeless...but there is hope! "Our hope is in Jesus, not in the Law of Moses!"  

In Christ Alone....its All of Him, "Thank You Jesus!"


My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

...On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment