Monday, January 31, 2011

He Aint Heavy

 I feel bad, I did not 'post' yesterday, I so wanted to stick to this everyday, but so often Sunday mornings are different, and if I don't watch it, they get away from me, what with having to prepare a lesson and all for the "YA" (Young Adults class)....

Growin' up in the 60's & the 70's, I was blessed to be able to listen to a pretty wide range of music...and music to me was alot like sports...it meant alot to me, perhaps everything...It has been an even more 'stressful' week this past week, than usual....its the end of the month. that means the one biggy bill is due, our house payment, and unfortunately, we don't have it! Funny, I've fought off "scheming" actually...some friends had us over Saturday for supper and asked what we were yet lacking for this month, and what did February look like as well? This really kind of threw both my bride and I for a little of a loop, we weren't expecting this...and I think, it also caused us to "put our hope", our "trust", if you will in man! Soooo...I allowed myself to become , once again, the schemer...which in turn, created the stress in my bride! She needs me to be more trusting in our Lord....if I am not trusting, its a domino effect on her...."Lord forgive me!" Hence my title today..."He aint heavy", but I've been just that...."heavy", in fact too heavy....."Lord, at the times I feel this way, especially with my bride, give me Your strength, Your Super-Natural strength, to be trusting only in You, cause Your strength to flow thru me and into her" "We've come this far by faith" Psalm 40:1-3 "I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord" Amen Lord, may this become me...Psalm 40: 12 reminds me....For troubles surround me-- too many to count! They pile up so high I can't see my way out. They are more numerous than the hairs on my head. I have lost all my courage. But my hope is in You O Lord, and may You Only Lord, receive all the glory due You, Your Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment