Thursday, February 3, 2011

The 11th Hour

I know O Lord, You are God, and often times, when 'things' seem bleakest...when the 11th hour is near...You deliver! O Lord, please deliver me? The psalmist says in Psalms 88:1-3 "O LORD, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you. May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry. For my soul is full of trouble and my life draws near the grave." My grave is once again, my financial situation...it has been difficult to say the least...quitting my job (which was driving me both physically and mentally in sane), taking the only job I could get (which I make 200 dollars less weekly), and then add to that missing 2 weeks of work, and not being paid for the last two weeks as well, let's just say....it is definitely the 11th hour Lord!    11th hour and we are anxious, we are feeling forsaken, help us O Lord, we are needy people, once again I am asking You to deliver us....O how You must grow weary of me! I know there are many who are worse off than us, yet I grumble, i moan....Help me! Thoughts rush in my mind...."why should He help me? Why should He once again deliver me?"  I appeal to You o Lord, i've got nowhere else to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment