Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Short Arms?

Numbers 11:23 The Lord answered Moses, “Is the Lord's arm too short? You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”
Unlike us, God is not weak or limited...Moses couldn't figure it out, God has resources that Moses knew nothing about. Still, even today, God's arm hasn't been shortened. God likes to meet our needs in completely unexpected ways.
Again I see myself too often being just like the children of Israel...grumbling before my God, complaining that all I get to eat is peanut-butter-and-jelly...forgetting how blessed I truly am, focusing only on my current circumstance...I allow my circumstances to drive me...how He remains patient with me astounds me! I read that ultimately, faith or unbelief does not spring from circumstances or environment, but from our hearts, which God must change. And that's what God is doing in my life, He's trying to get me to trust Him, not me, not my circumstances..."O Lord, keep helping me see that Your arms are not too short, nothing is impossible with You"

No comments:

Post a Comment