Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do I want another "job", or a career?

My bride rose early this morning, while I got dressed to go to prayer...and reminded me of some counsel I received a few weeks ago from a friend (who is paying for my Ivy Tech course on CNC Machine & Operator)..."Do I want just another job....or a career?....for the next 15-20 years? You see, I have an interview this morning, kind of...with this fellow from Lawson Products...Curt Ebersole, Gary richard, my boss with G & R Siding & Windows set this up...I've often "reacted" to my circumstances in the past and taken the "quickest" route, taking the first "good" opportunity that presents itself, so I know my tendencies...and so does my bride! "Thank You Lord, for my bride! And for my friend, Jeff Ondrla!"

Help me this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment