Friday, February 11, 2011

Work, work, work

"work, work, work..." Job 25:4 "How then can a man be righteous before God?" Tired of seemingly always coming up short, worn out from trying so hard? Just cry out to God..."what must I do, to be saved?" Acts 16:30-31 "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved" You see apart from the work of Jesus Christ...it's just not possible! God has made it so simple. "Thank You Lord, thank You Jesus!"
For a man to work is a good thing, right? Well, yes and no! God wants us to be the best of workers, this is true...but for our ultimate salvation?? well that's not possible! That's been done for us---perfectly, in Christ! A very hard concept I know, cause deep within us its just our nature, its all about us...I want so desparately to win His favor...to think there 's just something so attractive about me...He loved me, He sent His son for me...because, it's me! Nope! Its all of Christ....God has just made it so simple. "Thank You Lord, thank You Jesus!"
So you see why its so important to just "cry out" to God..."what must I do, to be saved?" Acts 16:30-31 "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved"

No comments:

Post a Comment