Friday, February 25, 2011

The Little engine that could?

the little engine that could?...i think i can, i think i can?..." Psalm 40:2 "He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along." I haven't always tried this, but this morning God directed me this way....to think on this...He said to me..."remember back to the times you tried "it", all on your own without Me...look how far I've brought you...you used to 'love' living in the 'muck'this 'world' has to offer...but I picked you up out of it, and not just once I might add...numerous times---too many to count David---and I used my Son, Jesus Christ for that, for You! Oh David and by the way, I promise to complete you! Remember? Phil1:6 He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus!"

 "O Thank You Lord, Thank You Jesus!....Happy Friday y'all!"

time to study

No comments:

Post a Comment