Friday, May 6, 2011

Come Meet Our Clan

Saturday April 31st, 2011 my Aunt Barbara Lou Rider (Mom) went home...yesterday Thursday May 5th, 2011, we buried her...during these last two days, emotions have 'ran hard'...as I was once again forced to remember, re-visit, re-create, yes even re-live our family's history! Barb & Jack Rider did something very amazing in 1977, as my brother Dennis reminded me in Mom's Memorial yesterday...they took us in! Their house was for most practical purposes, an empty-nest, except for Tammy...and they took all 4 of us in! Amazing! And what a history, what a family...we do indeed have..."Thank You Lord!" Amongst other things, I found out my mother Carolotta has a sister....Aunt Annabelle Fulk...and she came yesterday to Mom's funeral...and I got to hold her and hug her, and cry with her...after 50 years, I find this out...there's word she lives in Kendallville Indiana...."Lord, make a way for us to get up there and visit with her, please?"  Riders, Adangs, Walters, Anweilers...what a clan! "Thank You Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment