Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of Days?

Everybody wants God to move in their time and fashion...sad to say, I'm no different! I often approach Him and say..."why You takin' so long Lord?....I've been waiting...and waiting....Sad to say, I often tell God, it's just been too "long in the comin" Romans 8:22 "all of creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time" So often, I think..."boy Lord, you sure are takin' a long time in answerin my request..." God's Word says, that all of creation has waited and has been groaning for Him to make it all right again...when I think of it that way, I've not waited hardly at all...."Thank You Jesus for the hope You give"
"Keep me trusting You O Lord, You Alone are faithful to Your word and Your Promised glory will be a reality"

No comments:

Post a Comment