Friday, May 6, 2011

Confidence in faith

"that takes faith" Ephesians 5:20 "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything" That's tough stuff...you know? Cause things happen to me, & on the surface they look 'wrong' and so horrible that I'm prone to really cry out to God against these things. But God knows Best, and He's far-far, wiser than me! I don't always understand, but He's gotta plan...and He will be glorified!!
All things that happen, happen for His purpose because He loves me...and He knows me better, than I know myself...I can give thanks even for those things that I do not understand yet what the purpose is. That takes faith.
"Lord, I know you are trying to 'increase my faith', forgive me when I grumble...help me in those times, give me the confidence I need in Your plan..!"

No comments:

Post a Comment