Saturday, May 28, 2011

Somebody yell "ALL"

Nahum 1:7 "The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him" "If God is so good, then why is this happening?" Satan can really play games with our minds. Especially,when it comes to the goodness of God, he's always challenging that truth. Satan wants nothing more than to get me doubting God, satan loves it when I focus on my circumstances, when I convince myself, how 'bad' things are...and that God has forgotten little ol' me. There is a very basic foundation of God, from God, about God... that we must, all of us, incorporate into our own understanding. GOD IS GOOD. If you don't know anything else, know that God is good. In HIM is TRUTH...He Alone is to be trusted....It's important that you and I know that, and that is something that you and I need to accept by faith...praying to God to increase our faith...and than Believing the word of God, I accept by faith that God is good, because not always would my circumstances indicate that God was good..."Lord, help me to stop living by my circumstances"...It's also good to know your enemy, if you know how he (satan) likes to attack, if you know his tendencies, you won't be caught un-aware...Satan is constantly assailing the truth of the goodness of God. And so often, as I'm looking at adverse situations, I'm prone to say, "If God is so good, then why is this happening?" Don't you hear that so very often from people, "If God is good, why are there so many people starving in Cambodia? If God is good, why does He allow this to happen in the world? Why does He allow a little nine year old girl to get kidnapped if God is good?" There are always those challenges to the goodness of God that are thrown at us. Satan is always challenging that truth. And thus, I need to have that truth deeply, firmly ingrained within me. God is good, that I know. Nahum 1:7 "The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him" Brothers, sisters, hear this TRUTH, it's vital to our lives! We must, all of us, 'drill this truth in deeply' into our own understanding. If there's ever more the need to memorize God's Word, it's for these times, when we start to live by sight and thus doubting God's Goodness...."Lord, keep my eyes off myself, and only on YOU! and help me to learn to say...God is good, this I know........‎God is Good!"..............somebody yell "ALL" ........"ALL the Time!""

No comments:

Post a Comment