Thursday, May 19, 2011

Give me this kind of Confidence

"I long for this confidence" 2 Chron. 32:7-8 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for there is a greater power with us than with him. With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles." As a child of God, we need never be fearful or terrified of the enemy. Never! "O Lord, keep me ever aware of Your presence with me!"
Oh how I need to realize that, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
There is always more for us and with us than is with the enemy. "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" (I John 4:4). "Thank You Lord for Your Words, Your Promises...Only Your Words and Your Promises are True...You Alone are the only True-Truth...Even when my enemy is myself, as is often the case...Help me to Trust in only You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment