Monday, May 23, 2011

A day in the life....if you will

As I finished my last day of class at Ivy Tech, with the CNC Machinists Course...as I labored thru 2 1/2 hours more of measuring, and missing 9 out of 70 some measurements...frutstrated, can you relate?...I am blessed in that a friend from a past church, from a past employment/employer scenerio paid for the course... a course, that if truth be known, I'd rather not have done, but what do you do? What are you supposed to do, when someone offers to pay for such a thing....say, "uh no, but thank you very much!" Perhaps I should have said just such a thing...what is wrong with me? I've just finished a 3 month course I'd rather not have done...but jobs are hard to find, and this area we live in is rich in CNC machining needs...Lord help me, I need a job, and the whole reason I agreed to taking this course, cause I'm 50 years old, and have been spinning my wheels now for over 30+ years....perhaps this course could give me a decent job/career for my remaining years of employment??? I don't know Lord, but YOU do....help me LORD?....Please?"

No comments:

Post a Comment