Tuesday, March 8, 2011

But, Why?

"Why?" Deut. 29:29 "There are secret things that belong to the LORD our God" Clear back to when I was little, I can remember my Dad saying..."God moves in mysterious ways"...God never declares everything to man: There are secrets God has, and will always have. He has the right to have secrets, because He is God. God is way bigger, and way smarter than us, always has been, always will be. "He's gotta plan"...and not only that...Only He can be trusted by us!    Why is that so hard?  I think, for me at least, it's because I keep comparing 'trusting Him' to how people I've trusted over the years---have too often failed me....STOP comparing God to people....over and over again, God tells us, in His Word...I AM GOD, I'm not people!
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)           "We can Trust Him"

"Thank You Lord! Help me this day to remember, to Trust in You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment