Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When the world feels cold

"when the world feels cold" John 14:27 "I'm telling you these things...The Friend, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send at My request, He will remind you of all the things I have told you...I'm leaving you well and whole...that's my parting gift to you. Peace. I don't leave you the way you are used to being left--abandoned...So don't be upset. Don't be distraught" 
I hardly ever read from "The Message" translation...but last night before going to bed, I read this, my daughter elyza gave me this little "gem" of a book..."Promises", it's a continuation of the series..."Be a Jesus Freak", which she knows I love! "Thank you Boo-Boo"!
This morning I awoke and got on the computer like I always do..."facebook", and I read of  A "sister-in-the-Lord's" earthly father's "going Home"...It's never easy losing a loved-one, but it's far easier, when you know they've gone home to be in Heaven!
"Thank You Lord, please bring comfort to Shelley Koozer, and her family, at this time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment