Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mind over Matter?

It's now March! Big deal right?...But 2011's March, marks my 50th Birthday! That's right folks, David Anweiler hits "half-a-hundred" this year! WOW "half-a-hundred", and to me, that is a big deal...."Thank You Lord!" So why "mind-over-matter"? Well, unfortunately, the old body ain't what he used to be...he hurts, and often reminds me..."you just don't 'got it' anymore....but in my mind, I still do...but obviously, that don't matter...so "if you don't mind, it don't matter"! But it does...my boss Gary, keeps asking me "what would it take, $$$, to keep you?" I'm flattered, and not only that, there are many aspects of his job I really like...like building things, improving things, being outside...just to name a few...then there's his company (and by this I mean, who he is, not just G & R Siding)...his beliefs, his convictions, his love, his compassion for me! So much of this weighs heavily on my mind...but my body can't seem to take it?

"O Lord, Thank You for Gary Richard! And for his love and compassion for me...I know Lord, You put that in him! Help us to come to mutual understanding together...help us all to glorify You, Lord, in our work this day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment