Friday, March 25, 2011

Mucho prayer needed

"How do I pray?" I've been reminded this morning of my need for prayer...and with that reminder, comes this realization...often times I pray soooo wrong! I view God as my personal "spiritual vending machine"! I make my selection, push the button, and hopefully get my request granted...forgive me Lord, YOU deserve so much more!

Romans 8:26 "For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray." Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God" Psalm 62:5 "I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him." Psalm 143:8 "Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer."

‎2 Chronicles 7:14 " if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land."

No comments:

Post a Comment