Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Very Blessed Man

"I am so blessed" Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." "I Thank You Lord for my Family...they totally 'spoiled' me yesterday...Far better than I deserve!" My bride made me a new pillow, and embroidered on it ""grow old along with me...the best is yet to be", (Thank you my Love, and yes I'll grow old with you)...A.  David & Reece got me the "Superman" collection...we have been wanting this forever--it seems, and those two 'turkeys' got it for me! Elyza made me this scrap book, like she's so good at doing....inside is pictures, poems, scripture...I cried like a baby! Maddie had a photo-album made for me...simply awesome, Pete...again, I cried like a Baby!  Oh yeah, and they all took me out to eat at Chili's, "yeah, buddy, did we put the feed-bag on!"   And than home for cake and ice cream...

"Thank You Lord!"...I am truly the most blessed man, in the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment