Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Somebody...shout ALL"

"it's tough, isn't it?" Romans 8:28 "God causes everything to work together" Oh so quickly, and far too often, I forget...God’s plan is perfect, and even when I can’t figure out what He is doing and it all seems so desperate, He still knows what He is doing. To say the least life is interesting, I want smooth sailing, but God knows, smooth sailing in my life means I'm trusting me, not God...God doesn't just work some things, but "All Things!" "LORD, Help me!"

"Lord, You know me far better than I know myself...You know my tendency to put my trust in me...You are constant, You are faithful...and You Alone are True! You've been trying All of my life to teach me...to teach me to Trust in You! Thank You for that! Forgive me for forgetting too often and looking for comfort, for assurance in all the wrong places...'Keep me Lord'... I beg You"

No comments:

Post a Comment