Monday, March 28, 2011

Trials guaranteed

"trials guranteed" 1 Peter 1:6 "even though it is necessary for you to endure many trials for a while." Romans 8:35 "Does it mean He no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity?" Trials are 'a-fact-of-life' But God says None of the sufferings of this present time can ever separate us from His Love. No matter what the circumstance, we can be more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Hard lessons in this thing we call life...trials will always be upon us, oh sure sometimes trials ease up for a bit, but hang in there, they'll be back...in fact, some trials seem to never leave, and that's when I tend to question God..."Hey You say, you Love me? Are you ever going to bless me again?" That's my 'circumstances talking again..."Help me Lord, not to always look at my circumstances...Help me to look at You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment